risk management systems
A functioning risk management is critical for a company.
A risk management information system (RMIS) is an information system that assists in consolidating property values, claims, policy, and exposure information and providing the tracking and management reporting capabilities to enable the user to monitor and control the overall cost of risk management. Risk management means to analyse and react to all potentially occurring risks.
Vehicle Tracking and Driver Monitoring
Vehicle tracking provides a cost-effective and reliable communications link to track vehicle location, reduce fuel costs, optimize travel routes, monitor driver behavior, minimize idle times and ensure cargo and driver security.
Wherever fleets travel, Savan Logistics technology provides tracking and managing of the vehicles and monitoring of the drivers, providing following solutions:
- Tracking the transportation of dangerous goods and receive warnings of hazardous situations.
- Use driver monitoring (speeding, acceleration, harsh braking) and on-board diagnostics to reduce vehicle wear, operating and fuel costs.
- Maintenance cost reductions, equipment failures mitigation and prevention of theft through monitoring sensors and equipment logs.
- Use of reliable, two-way communications to keep drivers safe in high-risk areas.
- Help prevent hijacking by detecting the use of GPS jammers. Track stolen vehicles using GPS location information.
24 hours / 7 days CCTV Surveillance & Recording
- Strategical placement of CCTV cameras and alarm detection systems around the whole area, giving protection from unwanted visitors.
- Prevention of break-ins and vandalism
- Mitigation of risk with public liability
- Improvement of the health & safety on the workfloor
Cameras and CCTV collect and capture a wealth of information. But usually it is used in a retrospective way, as a reaction to a stimulus.
Our Command Control Center uses the cameras proactively, to detect what is relevant and work out how to utilise the information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Electronic Lock System
In high risk environments where cargo is prone to hijacking and theft, our Electronic Lock System solution is capable of empowering our customers with real-time alerts when cargo is tampered.
Electronic Lock is a tracking device that can give immediate asset visibility and security status in real-time. Any tamper of the device or damage on the wire will set off an instant alarm alerting of the situation. In the event of deviation of the truck from a pre-set route or exit from a geo-zone without authorisation, an alert is sent as well.
Our goal is to ensure the security and visibility of containers, trucks and our driver at all times.
Copyright © 2016 Savan Logistics. All rights reserved.