We are a leading Manufacturer & Service Provider of Fumigation Services under Australia Standard (AFAS).
We perform fumigation services – including the treatment of cargoes loaded into sea-going vessels, barges and containers. Accordingly, these services comply with stringent national and international legislation, with best practice and with globally agreed quality and safety standards.
Our fumigation and pest management services – which are effective and reliable at all stages of the supply chain – include:
- Fumigation of stored goods
- Fumigation of bagged and bulk agricultural commodities (e.g. cereals, cocoa, coffee, peanuts, pulses, tobacco) in silos, stacks and warehouses
- Fumigation during or prior to shipment
- Fumigation of cargos loaded in barges and other vessels, containers, trains and trucks
- Treatment of agricultural commodities against insects and mites
- Disinfection and fumigation for the food and beverage industry (e.g. breweries, flour mills, malt houses)
- Pre-shipment treatment of wooden packaging materials (e.g. crates, dunnage, pallets, lashings) according to International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures-15 (ISPM-15)
- Quarantine fumigation of wood and timber, to obtain a phytosanitary certificate
- Ventilation and gas-free measurement.
Copyright © 2016 Savan Logistics. All rights reserved.